[ExI] extropy-chat Digest, Vol 81, Issue 30

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 07:41:21 UTC 2010

Keith Henson wrote:
It is my thought that the people who will have the most effect on
bringing the elements of transhumanism into being (ultra medicine, AI,
nanotech, etc) probably will have never heard of transhumanism or if
they have, only in passing.

But I thought this was changing with transhumanism becoming the "in
thing" with young and not so young intellectuals, scientists and
academics (such as with the H+ Summit held at *Harvard*).

John