[ExI] (Exl) A delicate egg

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Jun 28 01:27:40 UTC 2010

My own belief is that the first step must be towards creating a consistent
body of academic work to form the foundation for a movement that is
consistent on the inside. Debate over specific technologies and their
desirability/feasibility must take a back seat to this overarching goal. But
who is to take on this work? And how are others' to bring themselves in line
with it without compromising their own beliefs?

Then you share this belief / directive with many of us deeply and
peripherally involved in academic pursuits that directly engage
transhumanism.

But let me ask, first, what academic institutions are you affiliated with?

Natasha