[ExI] mind body dualism

Colin D colin.dodson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 00:32:55 UTC 2010

Wouldn't it be best for >H thought for the mind to arise out of physical
interactions? That is, that the mind /is/ intrinsically linked to the body?
I mean, if the mind can run away and hide in a place that isn't corporeal,
that would make uploading very difficult, but if the mind is linked to the
body that means it is just like any other pattern in data--the same
regardless of medium, but requiring media for existence and meaning.

-Colin D