[ExI] mind body dualism

Colin D colin.dodson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 00:35:56 UTC 2010

Also, has P=NP been discussed with relation to the uploadability or
augmentation of the human mind? It seems to me that such technology would be
predicated on an affirmative proof that P=NP.

-Colin D
sorry for the faux pas (sending two emails when I could have sent just one),
I hit the send button a bit hastily the first time