[ExI] Important Books

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 28 21:11:21 UTC 2010

On Jun 28, 2010, at 11:25 AM, Keith Henson wrote:

> There have been long discussions on this list about important books
> and Dawkin's famous work always makes the short list.

Yes read anything by Dawkins, the man seems incapable of writing anything dull and stupidity is totally beyond his comprehension. I have never read a Dawkins book that wasn't a masterpiece.

And Keith I wish you'd post more, you are a ferocious debater, one of the absolute best, that's why I value what you write even when I disagree. Especially when I disagree actually.

 John K Clark