[ExI] The entropy of Extropy-Chat

ddraig ddraig at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 06:36:53 UTC 2010

On 01/03/2010, Emlyn <emlynoregan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Disaster? This is a walk in the park. I remember the good old days of
> the g*n "debates", remember those? Whatever happened to Mike Lorrey?

Ooooh yeah, the post-9/11 "nuke the swarthy ragheads" ranting totally
killed off my enthusiasm for this list. I don't post often (if ever)
but I used to, I've been subbed since 1993 or so. Hell, I got email
from Spaf and Marvin Minsky because of stuff I mentioned here, years
ago.   My impression is the European discussers wandered off to form
various transhumanism groups leaving American debaters.

My 5c. YMMV

Dwayne
 --
   ddraig at pobox.com irc.deoxy.org #chat
   ...r.e.t.u.r.n....t.o....t.h.e....s.o.u.r.c.e...