[ExI] The entropy of Extropy-Chat

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:50:23 UTC 2010

On 3 March 2010 12:29, Henrique Moraes Machado (CI)
<cetico.iconoclasta at gmail.com> wrote:
> <Stefano Vaj>
> To expand a little on the subject, it should also perhaps be added that
> other H+ lists are not in a much better shape, and that while I am still
> fond myself of this medium, in comparison with other more fashionable ones,
> mls in general are not exactly the rage of the day.
>
> </Stefano Vaj>
>
> Could you be so kind to enumerate some of these better shaped other lists?

In most languages that I know the statement such as "other H+ lists
are not in a much better shape" does not really imply that they do
appear to be in a slightly better shape.

I would even say that in normal usage it implies quite the contrary, in fact.

But I am not English mother tongue, so you tell me.

--
Stefano Vaj