[ExI] The entropy of Extropy-Chat

Ben Zaiboc bbenzai at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 20:35:52 UTC 2010

Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com> wrote:

> As for "esoteric yet promising ideas," I have posted not
> one but two
> messages to the list in the past 2 days, each in excess of
> 1000 words, that
> seem to have been ignored for what is most likely a
> response to the na?vet?
> of my writing

Nope, Naivete is something we all possess in spades (we're all still human after all).  For me, at least, the major factor is length (no smut, please).

Any post longer than 2 pages, and I start to skim. Faster and faster, until I realise it's going to take far too long, then I jump to the next post.

Shorter, more concise posts please.

Ben Zaiboc