[ExI] The entropy of Extropy-Chat

Ben Zaiboc bbenzai at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 21:21:30 UTC 2010

Gordon Swobe <gts_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank you Spike. I have been unfairly maligned for
> presenting a philosophy heretical to extropianism, and for
> no other reason.

No.  You have been repeatedly criticised for repeatedly contradicting yourself, making circular arguments and simply ignoring valid challenges to your ideas.

All you need to do is address the actual challenges instead of evading or ignoring them.  E.g.: Levels of abstraction.  After several people pointed out how important they are for the issue of simulation/emulation, you just went quiet and totally ignored that aspect, but continued to talk about simulations not being wet, etc., as though nobody had ever mentioned levels of abstraction at all.

But I guess you'll just ignore this as well.

Ben Zaiboc