[ExI] The entropy of Extropy-Chat

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 1 23:58:34 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 1,  BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> The main difference with the old Extropy list is that everybody got older.

Getting older really sucks, but it beats the alternative. I've been on this list for 15 years but I'm far from one of the original members. From day 1 15 years ago when I was the resident newbe I've been hearing about how much better the list was back in the good old days. It's like a ninety year old man telling us how much happier people were during the Great Depression; well I can easily believe that you personally were happier, back then you were a lusty teenager now you're a decrepit old man.

 John K Clark