[ExI] Phil Jones acknowledging that climate science isn'tsettled

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 07:03:55 UTC 2010

I wrote:

>> I offered to send you a list of the peer-reviewed articles written
>> by Michael Mann, Keith Briffa, Phil Jones, and others, that contain
>> fraudulent data or conclusions, so as to enable you to see for
>> yourself the specific instances of fraud, in primary sources.

and Chris Luebcke recused himself from reading the aforementioned
primary sources as follows:

> I'm not a climatologist, or even a scientist.

and then proceeded to add:

> Put up or shut up, as they say.

### Chris, you demand proof from me but you refuse to read it when I
offer it to you, citing lack of competence. Yet, you have the temerity
to demand that *I* shut up, so that you, who admit to being completely
ignorant of the technical issues involved in this discussion, can go
home feeling victorious.

Does this make sense to you?

Rafal