[ExI] META: Overposting, and warning of potential topic moratorium

Max More max at maxmore.com
Tue Mar 2 23:39:46 UTC 2010

I have sent one warming of overposting. Please watch the volume of
your posts and be sure not to exceed 8 in any 24-hour period.

Also: In response to suggestions from list members -- in agreement
with my own sense about what is needed to maintain interest in this
List -- I was about to declare a temporary moratorium on posts
related to the consciousness/identity/Searle discussion. However, it
appears to have died down over the last day or so. If it flares up
again, I *will* be imposing a moratorium of at least two weeks.

Thank you,

Max More
Extropy-Chat Moderator

Max More, Ph.D.