[ExI] Question from a neophyte

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 14:10:41 UTC 2010

Transcending the body is not only Western, and I don't find "mortification"
in Moravec. I think someday (not soon) sentient beings will have the option
to live as software without a permanent physical body, and the universe will
be a better place for this. In the meantime, there is nothing wrong in
trying to enjoy our current meat bodies.

--
Giulio Prisco
giulio at gmail.com
(39)3387219799