[ExI] intellectual property again

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 20:28:24 UTC 2010

 Likewise, It's another topic that has been done to death, resurrected and then massacred again.
I like the tax break idea. Its like a social credit for your contribution to mankind. It would undoubtedly lead to arguments of value and reward, but something is better than nothing. If a country took up the idea it could lead to an influx of creative people, especially young folks trying to start out.