[ExI] Social implications of widespread extropian/positivist ideals

Christopher Luebcke cluebcke at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 21:15:23 UTC 2010

No, that's a description of somebody making an excuse about why they chose to act the way they did.

The pointless defense you're looking for is, "I was not, am not, and will never be in control of my actions." Such a person needs to be permanently locked away, so that the rest of us can get on with our illusion-filled, largely homicidal-maniac-free lives.