[ExI] Question from a neophyte

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 8 21:34:25 UTC 2010

Addiction? You mean behavior outside the -current cultural norm- don't you? If you look at the range of human activities across culture you realize that such discussions and distinctions are really expressions of the current cultural models, whether one realizes it or not.

Aztec kings used to regularly push obsidian knives through their penises to collect blood to burn, now that's a surgical addiction.

--
 -- -- -- --
Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus

jameschoate at austin.rr.com