[ExI] Question from a neophyte

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Mar 8 21:36:21 UTC 2010

This may very well be quite correct for all of us!

And with that in mind (pun here), one design concept I love is the
metabrain.  I was just in NYC meeting with an NPR producer about
transhumanist design (specifically the design of the future human) -
should be a meaningful upcoming program.

Natasha

Quoting jameschoate at austin.rr.com: