[ExI] Social implications of widespread extropian/positivist ideals.

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 19:59:13 UTC 2010

Hello Dwayne,
I just wanted to say my heart goes out to you and I definitely don't want
you to become homeless.  And so I must ask, to what extent can the
Australian social services help you to find a job, housing, food, etc.?  I
have always heard the Aussie system is much better than what the U.S.
typically offers.  I hope you can find some caring social workers,
non-profit church volunteers and gov't employees to point you in the right
direction.

And perhaps we have some Australian list-members who could give you some
advice or even directly intervene.

KEEP US POSTED!!

Best wishes,

John Grigg