[ExI] Socialimplications ofwidespreadextropian/positivistideals.

ddraig ddraig at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 03:16:30 UTC 2010

2010/3/14 Kevin Freels <reasonerkevin at yahoo.com>:

> Why do you
> think there are so few people willing to invest in Liberia and Sierra Leone?

Yes, we had a time when there was very little oversight of the rich
and powerful, it was the Middle Ages, and it was a *really* bad time
to be poor and powerless. I think government serves a useful purpose,
it just needs to be kept under control, like anything else with the
power to affect more than a small group of people.  This may or may
not coincide with the political ideals of the rest of the people here.
That's okay.

Dwayne
--
   ddraig at pobox.com irc.deoxy.org #chat
   ...r.e.t.u.r.n....t.o....t.h.e....s.o.u.r.c.e...