[ExI] The "real" world

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Wed Mar 24 16:04:58 UTC 2010

The term immortality is a misnomer.  Immortality implies a No Exit
syndrome(i.e. Satre) based on biological life.  Transhumanist prefer using
terms like radical life extension or superlongevity, etc. to suggest a
continued state of existence beyond biological parameters.

(By the way, CR is not proven to actually extend life.  It is also not
proven to be healthy.)

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More