[ExI] Reminder: David Orban on the Singularity University, Teleplace, later today

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue May 11 15:54:09 UTC 2010

Reminder: David Orban, Chairman of Humanity+ and Advisor to the
Singularity University, will give the second teleXLR8 talk in
Teleplace today May 11, 2010, at 11pm continental EU (10pm UK, 2pm
PST, 5pm EST). David will present an overview of the Singularity
University, including program details and recent developments.

There are a few seats available for the online interactive event.
Please contact me by email if you wish to attend and don't have a
Teleplace account yet. If you have a Teleplace account valid for the
teleXLR8 host organization (ItalSAT), you can just show up.

G.