[ExI] two years in the slammer for blammisphy?

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Tue May 11 16:16:38 UTC 2010

On Mon, 10 May 2010, spike wrote:

> > ...On Behalf Of Tomasz Rola
> >
> > In one comment, there is a link to much better informed stuff:
> >

> http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/c1je9/polish_pop_star_faces_two_y
> ears_prison_for/c0pmkx5
>
> Cool thanks Tomasz.

You're welcome.

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doda_(singer)
>
> I need to check out the music of this multi-talented artist, athlete,
> babe-alicious, brainy person and atheist.  Tomasz, since you share her
> language and homeland, do invite her to our gathering, and assure her we are
> already big fans.

Spider, you joker. She is a celeb, so my invitation is not going to reach
her unless we met in person (hardly possible, by my own judgement). But,
she is not quite my type so, since you want her here and you have already
fallen (in love with her, of course), it is your job, right?

[...]
> prosecuted for that.  This case actually should help get those silly laws
> off the books, and prevent the Church of L.Ron from taking advantage of the
> law to harass and imprison its many enemies.

We do not have much hear about this church in Poland. But I think such
tricks would not do them anything good. I mean, they don't want to make
enemies here. We f*k our enemies. Such is our tradition, which we do hold
in high regard.

Regards,
Tomasz Rola