[ExI] two years in the slammer for blammisphy?

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue May 11 02:54:15 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of Tomasz Rola
>
> In one comment, there is a link to much better informed stuff:

http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/c1je9/polish_pop_star_faces_two_y
ears_prison_for/c0pmkx5

Cool thanks Tomasz.

> With that being said, I must add that Doda is already in
> prison (be warned, she is naked) and for quite some time:
>
> http://www.pudelek.pl/artykul/16061

Oh my, I'm in love.  {8^D  She is adorable.  Smart too!  The wiki page
points out that she is a Mensan, with an IQ of 156.  She should be posting
here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doda_(singer)

I need to check out the music of this multi-talented artist, athlete,
babe-alicious, brainy person and atheist.  Tomasz, since you share her
language and homeland, do invite her to our gathering, and assure her we are
already big fans.

> Also, the page reminds me (never too much of this) about how
> not to judge some unknown people or country by one example.
> So, for this, thanks, even though I guess this wasn't your
> intention. Or was it?
>
> Regards,
> Tomasz Rola

Nah, your site explains it, thanks.  Buncha religious wackos rattling their
phony sabres.  We probably have laws like this in the US, although our own
Keith Henson is the only person I have ever heard of to actually be
prosecuted for that.  This case actually should help get those silly laws
off the books, and prevent the Church of L.Ron from taking advantage of the
law to harass and imprison its many enemies.