[ExI] two years in the slammer for blammisphy?

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue May 11 22:02:06 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of spike
> >
> > I think Spike's memory of Michener's dramatic novel just got a bit
> > confused about whether the Poles were inside or outside Vienna.  :)
> > BillK
>
> Ja, entirely possible.  It has been about 15 years since I
> read the book, so I mighta messed up the story entirely.  The
> only reason I remembered the year 1683 was that I was doing
> family research at the time, and we think
> 1683 was the year one branch of my family came to America... spike

Ooops that makes it sound like I was doing family history research in 1683.
I am not that damn old.  I was doing the research about fifteen years ago,
and read Michener's Poland at that time, found evidence for family members
coming to America in 1683, possibly while their brothers and cousins were
fighting the non-Quakers in Poland.  Do forgive the confusion.  {8^D