[ExI] Self-directed Evolution and the Future of Man

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Thu May 13 19:41:24 UTC 2010

On 13 May 2010 20:11,  <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:
> I gave a talk on transhuanism at an Italian academic institution in 2006 and
> was a guest lecturer at another Italian academic instution in 2008 to
> lecture to the sudy body specifically on transhumanism.
> http://www.naba.it/newsletter_06_07/n3.html
> http://www.naba.it/page.php?menuId=100&menuLeft=4&contentId=643
> http://www.naba.it/page.php?menuId=318&menuLeft=99&contentId=911

Indeed, I gave myself a speech on transhumanism at the university of
Padua in 2008. Big deal.

But let us not be too picky, it is refreshing to see Fabio and his
friend engaging in something different from conspiracy-mongering,
defamation and trolling, and even inviting as speakers a few
contributors to "Divenire" and honorary AIT members...

--
Stefano Vaj