[ExI] Self-directed Evolution and the Future of Man

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Thu May 13 20:03:44 UTC 2010

Yes I agree.  It is refreshing! Fabio's project is truely significant
and deserves to be applauded and publicized as much as possible.

(Psst ... I think my "mia culpa" was an indication that even though my
intention was to be supportive of NABA's coup, my post was admittedly
ignorant, foolish and insensitive.)

Natasha