[ExI] Self-directed Evolution and the Future of Man

giancarlos giancarlitobrigante at gmail.com
Thu May 13 21:31:41 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefano Vaj" <stefano.vaj at gmail.com>
To: "ExI chat list" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: [ExI] Self-directed Evolution and the Future of Man

> But let us not be too picky, it is refreshing to see Fabio and his
> friend engaging in something different from conspiracy-mongering,
> defamation and trolling,

Actually, *this* is defamation.

> and even inviting as speakers a few
> contributors to "Divenire" and honorary AIT members...

"Even"?
Well, "contributors" is a big word, considering that Divenire just
republished some articles and book chapters of two of the speakers, who on
the contrary will personally attend the conference I'm organizing.
Let it be clear, collecting and reprinting interesting but already published
articles and papers is certainly useful, but I doubt that you can call
"contributors to Divenire" the respective authors.
That said, could you let me know who exactly are the "honorary AIT members"
among the four speakers? Because I think that none of them are (or know to
be) what you're saying.. But we could check it very soon :-)
Giancarlo