[ExI] A question to the moderators WAS: Self-directed Evolution and the Future of Man

estropico estropico at gmail.com
Fri May 14 20:17:17 UTC 2010

I sent a perfectly straightforward and on-topic message to the list,
only to be insulted and publicly defamed by somebody that wasn't
mentioned or even remotely hinted at in the message (please see below
for the two messages).

Is this sort of behaviour ok on extro-chat these days? I admit that I
don't read the list as much as I used to, and that I only drop by once
a month or so to post about the ExtroBritannia events, but surely this
is not acceptable behaviour...

Cheers,
Fabio