[ExI] A question to the moderators WAS: Self-directed Evolution and the Future of Man

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Fri May 14 21:24:24 UTC 2010

Hi Fabio,

I'll let Max and Spike respond fro themselves, but it took me a few
minutes to figure out precisely what you are referring to.  Correct me
if I am wrong, but it seems that you are saying that the response to
your post from Stefano in the following paragraph is defaming you:

Stefano wrote:

> But let us not be too picky, it is refreshing to see Fabio and his
> friend engaging in something different from conspiracy-mongering,
> defamation and trolling, and even inviting as speakers a few
> contributors to "Divenire" and honorary AIT members...

I took this to mean that it is refreshing to see you doing something
positive, unlike others who are conspiracy-mongering and trolling. But
now that I am reading it over again, I can interpret it differently to
suggest that you are conspiracy-mongering and trolling.  If this is
correct and Stefano is making this accusation, no it is not acceptable.

Max? Spike?

Natasha

>>> http://www.naba.it/page.php?menuId=100&menuLeft=4&contentId=643