[ExI] A question to the moderators WAS: Self-directed Evolutionand the Future of Man

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sat May 15 15:34:17 UTC 2010

Stefano wrote:

 " Alas, the sensitivity shown by Fabio to such banal remark of mine, in the
framework of an attempt to "defend" his announcement against your criticism,
seems to show that his inclination to police-calling and witch-hunting is
far from resolved. "

Hey, don't drag me into this argument.

I did not make a "criticism" about Fabio at all!  I made a "comment" about
NABA having promoted transhumanism by creating a lecture series several
years ago.  And I apologized because I thought what I did was tactless
because it was supposed to have been privately sent to Fabio to let him
know, and it having gone to the list, in my view rained on his parade.  I
still feel bad about this.

Best,
Natasha