[ExI] A question to the moderators WAS: Self-directed Evolution and the Future of Man

estropico estropico at gmail.com
Sat May 15 19:43:55 UTC 2010

There have been calls for this thread to stop and I'm perfectly
willing to let it go. I'm even willing to let Stefano Vaj's latest
insinuations go unanswered, and believe you me, I could answer them -
don't get me started! :-)

However, to get back to what kicked off the whole thing, I remain very
curious to hear from the moderators whether it is ok to call another
member of this list a troll, a conspiracy monger and a defamer.

Cheers,
Fabio