[ExI] A question to the moderators WAS: Self-directed Evolution and the Future of Man

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sat May 15 13:45:45 UTC 2010

On 15 May 2010 12:11, estropico <estropico at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd
> like to point out that (unlike Stefano) I have never *insulted* him,
> not even in those heated exchanges, and neither have I *defamed* him.
> All I have written about his involvement with a certain political side
> has been documented and has not been disproven (I'd be happy to post
> the links to the material, including mine *and* Stefano's articles on
> IEET.org).

I realise that owing to the well-known and publicly admitted
connections (or "past") of Fabio and his friend in the Italian
political arena, he may not consider the insinuation that I am a
"neofascist infiltrator" as an insult.

Well, I do.

As I would if he discussed, in the undisputed exercise of his freedom
of speech, my possible being a child molester (another hypothesis
which has certainly never been "disproved" beyond any reasonable
doubt...).

But I have never dreamed of requesting the intervention of moderators
on any of the innumerable lists and forums where the couple of people
concerned have unrelentlessly repeated this mantra. This would stink
too much of the kind of intolerant, hyper-sensitive "conservatism"
that Fabio embodies, for my personal taste, which is unfortunately an
increasingly widespread mentality in my country and in its ruling
classes.

--
Stefano Vaj