[ExI] Cryonics is getting weird

samantha sjatkins at mac.com
Tue May 18 00:11:48 UTC 2010

Dave Sill wrote:
> On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 9:32 AM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I know the law is the law, but what was Alcor thinking?
>>

> I think they're primarily making the point that you can't block them
> from doing their thing simply by delaying the process. They're also
> doing what they contractually agreed to do.

No.  They agreed to cryonically preserve his brain to the best of
current art.  That brain is now useless mush.  This is the equivalent to
digging up a corpse because you agreed to marry the person before their
untimely death.  It is gruesome slime smeared on cryonics.  I do not
consider this a "victory" in the slightest.

- samantha