[ExI] Cryonics is getting weird

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue May 18 00:27:37 UTC 2010

>...It seems to me that a totally different legal action should of occurred.
Most likely failure to honor a will.  This seeking to dig up a grave for no
good purpose whatsoever is utterly ridiculous... Samantha

I will take that as an anti-quad 4.

Samantha, you are signed up, ja?  Which quadrant are you in, madam?  See
there, two sentences in a row in which I have avoided ending a sentence with
a preposition by merely adding a word.

Has anyone here buddies that work for Alcor?  Please, would you forward to
them that there is a good discussion going on here regarding their employer,
and they shoudl feel free, nay more than that, please do drop in and join.
I will put them thru immediately as having posting priveleges, no delay
period, no questions asked.

Samantha you are friends with Tanya Jones?  Shame on me, for I don't even
know my own cousin's email @.  Actually she isn't really my cousin (I wish)
but do invite her to join us please if you have her contact info.  Isn't she
the nicest cryomortician you ever met?  Keith, have you friends in Alcor?
Shall we forward to Alcor what has already been posted?