[ExI] Cryonics is getting weird

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue May 18 00:06:26 UTC 2010

> 	...Spikes decision matrix:

> 	Quad 1) refund, no dig
> 	Quad 2) no refund, no dig
> 	Quad 3) refund, dig
> 	Quad 4) no refund, dig.

Score so far:

Quad 1) 	spike's 3rd

Quad 2)	BillK?, spike's 2nd, Damien

Quad 3)	Tim Halterman's 2nd

Quad 4)	Alcor, Mirco, Dave Sill, spike, Holly Gray, Tim Halterman, Jeff
Davis,  Stefano(?)

Adrian, David Lubkin I can't tell from your responses which quadrant you
chose.  Where, me lads, and why?  Stefano, BillK, do I have you in the right
quad?  Anyone else wishing to comment, do feel free to add in your second
and/or third choice if you wish, and offer explanation please.  Your
reasoning is actually more informative than your position.  Quads 1 and 3
are still lonely, but I can imagine an argument for quad 1, which I will set
up in a reference matrix, which I welcome all to help fill out.  Try to
summarize your comments as shown:

> 	Quad 1) refund, no dig
> 	Quad 2) no refund, no dig
> 	Quad 3) refund, dig
> 	Quad 4) no refund,

Quad 1, for:  	best for Alcor PR.  ref: ?

Quad 1, against:  motivates relatives to burn or bury you. ref: spike

Quad 2, for:   	better PR for Alcor than 4.  ref. BillK, Damien.

Quad 2, against:	breaks contract, opens Alcor to liability.  ref.
Jeff Davis(?)

Quad 3, for:	help me here.

Quad 3, against:	Alcor goes broke, risks the currently suspended.
ref. spike

Quad 4, for:	Alcor carries out what it agreed to do contractually.  refs:
Alcor, Mirco, Dave Sill, spike, Holly Gray, Tim Halterman, Jeff Davis,
Stefano(?)

Quad 4, against:	bad PR for Alcor, hopeless for the patient, silly,
gross, etc.  refs:  Damien, BillK(?)

Please those who are signed up especially, do chime in for your comments are
most relevant here.  If you have posted a lot today, go ahead and post on
this anyway, as I am offering a papal indulgence until Max or Natasha stops
me.