[ExI] Cryonics is getting weird

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue May 18 03:03:35 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of David Lubkin
>
> >Thanks for the input David!  Ill fill you in as a 4.
>
> That's fine for the sake of your tally, but my answer is the
> algorithm I laid out, which yields 4 only some of the time.
>

> -- David.

Ja, acknowledged that it is an oversimplification that loses some
information.  It looked like 4 was the most likely outcome from your
description.  For this iteration, we only need a first choice, and a second
if you wish.  I was hoping someone would attempt a defense of quad 1 or quad
3, even if done as Simplicio.