[ExI] Cryonics is getting weird

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue May 18 16:43:09 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of Mirco Romanato
>
> They are not legally liable for their religious view, but for
> their actions. If they know the consequences of their actions
> they are entitled to decide if it worth to pay for them.
>
> Mirco

Actually, I think the answer has been posted: tell the relatives you have
arranged for an organ donation, the parameds will be there, so don't get in
their damn way, because it needs to be done quickly, etc.  The organ is my
brain, and they will take it away in it's natural package.  Tell the family
they can still have an open casket funeral if they wish, but get a manikin
head to replace the missing one, and get one that looks better than I do.
And if you do that, stuff my coat so I have a chest for the first and last
time ever, etc.

Ja the organ donation angle might work.