[ExI] Ilsa Bartlett comments about our cryonics thread

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Sat May 22 16:37:46 UTC 2010

A legal contract is a legal contract and one where cryonics is concerned,
specifically states that this is instructions for after ones death. This is
why the courts sided with Alcor in the recent case, because they were
abiding by a legal contract.

And Natasha is right, if you are really worried about it, a will helps.
Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
www.nanogirl.com