[ExI] Transhumanism, PsyWar and B.E.P.’s “Imma Be”

AlgaeNymph algaenymph at gmail.com
Tue May 25 09:58:04 UTC 2010

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3563

The general gist of the article and supporting comments is that
Transhumanism is run by evil elites, then goes off to describe examples
of H+ in mass media brainwashing.

I'd normally disregard an article written by a tinfoil paranoid
publication, but then I looked at the comments.

800+, and counting.  This is a live thread.

I feel this is indicative of a larger trend we need to confront, rather
than disregard as unimportant.  I don't want angry mobs or demagogues
using the law against us while we in-fight and complacently wait for the
Singularity.  Yes, I believe we're doing that.  No, I won't stop voicing
that concern, even when blatantly ignored.

Also the dialog between Damian and LVB (the author) is worth reading, if
only for learning what to prepare for in an argument.