[ExI] Gene Patents: Good or Bad?

Sondre Bjellås sondre-list at bjellas.com
Tue May 25 20:55:02 UTC 2010

You are exactly right regarding searching for any topic on the web ;-)

Which is why I'm asking "who and what" is the reason for your
statement: "Clearly,
yes, patenting stimulates innovation"

The content I read on patents does not clearly say that patent stimulates,
on the contrary, I must be reading the wrong material.

Check for instance "Against Intellectual Property" by Stephan Kinsella:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7511095/Against-Intellectual-Property-by-Stephan-Kinsella-

- Sondre

--
Sondre Bjellås | Senior Solutions Architect | Steria
http://www.sondreb.com/