[ExI] Transhumanism, PsyWar and B.E.P.’s “Imma Be”

AlgaeNymph algaenymph at gmail.com
Wed May 26 14:18:38 UTC 2010

Aleksei Riikonen wrote:
> I for one welcome our conspiracy theorist "friends", and hope Alex
> Jones would again demonize us one of these days.
As do I.  *Right wing* conspiracy theorists don't worry me, I know
they'll be disregarded.  It's the people from my figurative and literal
neighborhood (I live in San Francisco...) that worry me.  Much of the
rhetoric is about "evil elites," the sort of thing we've never given a
good answer too beyond "it'll get cheaper /eventually/" and "it'll
trickle down /eventually/." (Emphasis mine.)

However, AfroCyberPunk's comments hearten me.  It's good to know I'm not
alone in my concern.