[ExI] FW: Nice? (was Re: Cryonics is getting weird)

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat May 29 13:48:49 UTC 2010

Brent is having trouble posting to the list, still investigating.  I have
been away on family biz, so this is delayed a week, my apologies:

spike wrote:
> Brent is far too nice, thinking of how to help his siblings, even if
> they fail to carry out his wishes.

Behaving like a predatory loan shark with $50K that I otherwise possibly
can't use, giving it to my siblings during this brief immortal time, with a
full expectation of eventual true justice when we are all resurrected, and
they, then, having to do something like be my slave for a million years to
pay me back for this, and what they did.  Me, and surely, then, everyone
else, not being willing to fully forgive them till they do, is being 'nice'?

Brent Allsop