[ExI] FW: Nice? (was Re: Cryonics is getting weird)

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat May 29 19:31:23 UTC 2010

> spike wrote:
> > Brent is far too nice, thinking of how to help his
>
> ...Me, and surely,
> then, everyone else, not being willing to fully forgive them
> till they do, is being 'nice'? Brent Allsop

Brent, let me state it this way.  Between you and Johnny Grigg, you have
demonstrated that if you want grandchildren, if you want your sons to be
honest, kindhearted, solid citizen, sturdy goodfellers, then encourage them
to be Mormon.  They can do that and still be transhumanist, still be
reasonable, thinking people, and get the other good stuff too.