[ExI] The answer to tireless stupidity

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 17:43:52 UTC 2010

This is not necessarily a cure for anti-science nonsense or even nonsense. It
could be used against anyone holding any view: simply wear them down. E.g.,
someone here argues for Extropians or transhumanist views and someone else sets
up a chatbot merely to keep pushing their buttons.

Also, the usual argument I've seen regarding other planets warming up doesn't
use Neptune, but Mars. And the evidence that the warming Mars has to do with
fluctuations in solar output seems much more relevant -- though, to my mind,
it's by no means decisive here.

Regards,

Dan