[ExI] The answer to tireless stupidity

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 19:31:20 UTC 2010

I can imagine a variation on this that might along with Spike's chabotting on
global warming: set up a chatbot to push a position you disagree with, let it
become really popular, then have it switch sides in a discussion. This might
look like an honest changing of opinion and some might be duped by it.

Regards,

Dan