[ExI] prediction for 2 November 2010

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Nov 5 21:20:19 UTC 2010

From: lists1 at evil-genius.com [mailto:lists1 at evil-genius.com]
Subject: Re: [ExI] prediction for 2 November 2010

http://www.salon.com/technology/how_the_world_works/2010/11/01/the_unbearabl
e_stupidity_of_american_voters

>> Clue for Andrew Leonard:  ...
>> Andrew, that is what those unbearably stupid 52% are getting that you are
missing... spike
>Note to modern liberals: a political strategy based on telling people
they're stupid is doomed to fail.  And they're not stupid...unlike liberals,
they >understand that there *is* a problem, even though they don't know what
to do about it and blame the wrong things for it...

I have an idea for Andrew Leonard: start a new political party.  There was a
new one formed recently in New York called "The Rent Is Too Damn High
Party."  Having a name like that helps the voters sum up what the party is
about.  In that spirit, I suggest Andrew Leonard for the "Voters Are
Unbearably Stupid Party."  Its platform is to tell the voters that they are
unbearably stupid.