[ExI] Nulla contro lo Stato

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 20:32:53 UTC 2010

Darren wrote:

>FF#*%, do I feel like an idiot. I posted it to my facebook account and no-one
>caught it there either. Including two journalist friends.  I saw the cummings
>and just shrugged it off. So how do I retract that from facebook without
>angering about five hundred friends and acquaintances? I think I will stick to
>math. No irony.

My apologies, Darren. My response when I was forwarded this piece was emotional
and not analytical. While I did think the name Cummings was ironic, I
have seen stranger ironies in life. And for satire, it just wasn't very funny.
 Stuart LaForge

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence,
and energy of her citizens cannot cure."- Dwight D. Eisenhower