[ExI] Nulla contro lo Stato

Darren Greer darren.greer3 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 21:02:43 UTC 2010

Stuart wrote:

>My apologies, Darren. My response when I was forwarded this piece was
emotional and not analytical.<

No problem Stuart. Don't apologize. Probably the most exciting thing that
has happened to me in weeks. I was already planning Mr. Cumming's legal
defense in my head. And yes, I responded emotionally as well. And that's not
a bad thing, all things considered. I also imagined all the right wing
Christians using it as proof as to how we homosexuals are degenerate and
sex-crazed maniacs. And I have to admit, I also briefly thought that if the
TSA agent was hot enough, I might have had the same problem. :)

Darren

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 4:32 PM, The Avantguardian <
avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Darren wrote:
>
> >FF#*%, do I feel like an idiot. I posted it to my facebook account and
> no-one
> >caught it there either. Including two journalist friends.  I saw the
> cummings
> >and just shrugged it off. So how do I retract that from facebook without
> >angering about five hundred friends and acquaintances? I think I will
> stick to
> >math. No irony.
>
> While I did think the name Cummings was ironic, I
> have seen stranger ironies in life. And for satire, it just wasn't
> very funny.
>  Stuart LaForge
>

> "There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom,
> intelligence,
> and energy of her citizens cannot cure."- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"In the end that's all we have: our memories - electrochemical impulses
stored in eight pounds of tissue the consistency of cold porridge." -
Remembrance of the Daleks