[ExI] Nulla contro lo Stato

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Nov 29 22:55:05 UTC 2010

Subject: Re: [ExI] Nulla contro lo Stato

Stuart wrote:

>>My apologies, Darren. My response when I was forwarded this piece was
emotional and not analytical.

>No problem Stuart. Don't apologize. Probably the most exciting thing that
has happened to me in weeks. I was already planning Mr. Cumming's legal
defense in my head. . And I have to admit, I also briefly thought that if
the TSA agent was hot enough, I might have had the same problem. :)  Darren

I have a solution to the airline security problem that should satisfy
everyone, especially libertarians.  Get the TSA and all government
completely out of the picture, turn over security to the airlines.  Each
company sets their own policy utterly without restriction.  You carry actual
responsibility(!) to choose your own favorite, or the one you think is
closest to right.  Some go the standard metal detector route, some profile
based on race, religion, age, random sampling, appearance or
any-the-hell-thing they want.  The airlines know there are some of us who
actually enjoy being groped, so they provide attractive young screeners and
allow the customer to choose the gender and the costume of the screener,
anything from French maid to dominatrix and their male counterparts,
assuming such a thing exists, and I imagine it probably does.  Some have
zeeeerooooo security: great for convenience, take your chances with your own
life, good luck and nothingspeed.

In return, the passengers sign away any right to sue the airlines
regardless, for if they agree to go into that company's airplane, they
becoming the fucking property of that airline from the time they enter the
gate until they leave on the other end.  Perhaps that particular adjective
for the noun property might be taken two ways, but the point is there is a
solution here which should satisfy everyone who bitches about this new
system forced on us by the fact that clearly there are now *plenty* of
people on this planet who want to commit mass murder, just for the sake of
pleasing their favorite deity.

Speaking of which, if a terrorist attempts a horrific bombing using
FBI-supplied realistic but inert explosives, and somehow manages to perish
in the attempt, will he get 72 lifelike inflatable dolls?  If so, will they
then fake their orgasms?