[ExI] Satirical News Sites (Was Nulla contro lo Onion)

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Nov 29 22:17:50 UTC 2010

>... On Behalf Of BillK
Subject: Re: [ExI] Satirical News Sites (Was Nulla contro lo Onion)

2010/11/29 Darren Greer wrote plaintively:
>> But then again, I had to read THIS story twice to make sure IT wasn't
satirical. ... Shaky McNet.

>That's the problem with satire today. The world has gone so crazy that
Onion articles get quoted as real news stories and satire becomes
impossible.

>The current European bailout of Greece and now Ireland is ongoing craziness
masquerading as official policy... The craziness keeps on coming.  BillK

BillK, I can't tell if this is satire or real, but it looks and sounds real
to me.  I am not hip to euros or politics on that particular continent.
Please Euro-hipsters, is this really as it sounds?  If so, what (if
anything) do we do now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyq7WRr_GPg&feature=player_embedded